1. Education objectives
The target of this education includes foreigners or overseas Chinese that have high school degree or above (inclusive of graduation from high school) and to whom Chinese is not the first language. This education aims at development of relatively deep understanding of contemporary Chinese politics, economy, culture and society, as well as able to find, analyze and solve the problems of information system and information management, and be able to work in the planning and design, operation and maintenance management, data analysis and mining and information management of information system in all walks of life , as well as engaging in and promoting the friendly and cooperative relationship between China and the country where the talents settle.
2. Education specification
(1) Basic requirements of quality
1. Possess good moral character, social ethics and professional ethics.
2. Possess relatively good humanistic aptitude, strong modernism awareness and professional quality, as well as master the basic skills and ideology necessary for this major.
3. Master the basic skills of scientific body building, and have a good physical condition and psychological quality.
4. Possess certain knowledge of computer,management and data mining, relatively strong programnning ability.
(2) Requirements of knowledge structure
1. Possess certain knowledge of natural science and relatively good Chinese communication ability.
2. Master basic application knowledge of Chinese and computer.
3. Master basic and professional knowledge of information management and information system, and of frontier theory and development trend related to this major.
(3) Requirements of ability structure
1. Possess good self-learning habit and ability, relatively good communicative ability and good computer language and data analysis and mining ability.Possess ability to comprehensively utilize the mastered theoretical knowledge and skills, as well as the ability of working in business data analysis, information system design and development, information management, e-commerce operation and enterprise management.
3.Possess relatively strong pioneering and innovating spirit, creative ideological ability, and a certain ability of research and practical work.
4. Master basic methods of literature search and data query.
5. Possess professional senior application-oriented talents that possess certain proficiency in Chinese communication and application, as well as engaging in and promoting the friendly and cooperative relation between China and the country where the talents settle.
3. Major discipline
Information management and information system
4. Major courses
Chinese, Survey of China, the principle of management, operations research, introduction to data science, marketing, e-commerce, microeconomics, logistics management, database principle and application, application statistics, etc.
5. Educational system, instruction language, Chinese language requirement, minimum graduation credit and awarded degree
Educational system: 4 years of basic educational system and the student finishing school in 3-6 years. The actual matters shall be implemented according to relevant regulations in school.
Instruction language: English.
Chinese language requirement: HSK level 4 or equivalent.
Minimum graduation credit: 125credits.
Awarded degree: B.S.Mgt.Sci