These courses and practical teaching are aimed at cultivating a relatively deep understanding of contemporary China’s politics, economy, culture and society, as well as a strong innovation spirit and practical ability; professional knowledge and engineering technology foundation in a wide range of fields, such as electrical engineering, control theory, systems engineering, computer technology and application, etc; be able to engage in product and engineering design, system analysis, system design, system operation, scientific and technological development and management in the fields of power system, power electronics and power transmission, motor and electrical appliance, detection technology and automatic instruments; high-quality engineering and technical personnel who can participate in and promote the friendly and cooperative relations between China and their host country.
(1) Basic quality requirements
1. Establish universal values and have good ideological and moral character, social ethics and professional ethics.
2. Possess relatively good humanistic aptitude, strong modernism awareness and professional quality, as well as master the basic skills and ideology necessary for this major.
3. Master the scientific basic skills for body building, and have a good physical condition and psychological quality.
(2) Knowledge structure requirements
1. Possess certain knowledge of natural science and relatively good Chinese communication ability.
2. Master basic application knowledge of Chinese and computer.
3. Master basic and professional knowledge of Electrical engineering and its automation, and of frontier theory and development trend related to this major.
(3) Capability structure requirements
1. Possess good self-learning habit and ability, relatively good communicative ability and a certain application ability of computer and information technology.
2. Possess ability to comprehensively utilize the mastered theoretical knowledge and skills, as well as the basic ability of working in electrical product and engineering design, system analysis, system design, system operation, scientific and technological development, management and other work.
3. Possess relatively strong pioneering and innovating spirit, creative ideological ability, and a certain ability of research and practical work.
4. Master basic methods of literature search and data query.
5. Possess high-quality talents that possess certain proficiency in Chinese communication and application, as well as engaging in and promoting the friendly and cooperative relation between China and the country where the talents settle.
Electrical Engineering, Control Science and Engineering.
Basis of Circuit Analysis, Electronic Technology, Automatic Control Theory, Modern Control Theory, Principle of Microcomputer and its Application, Power Electronics Technology, Motor and Electric Drive Foundation, Electric Drive Control System, Power System Foundation, Power System Relay Protection Principle, etc.
5.Educational system, minimum graduation credits and the awarded degree
Educational system: 4 years of basic educational system, and the students can complete their studies in 3-6 years. The actual matters shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant regulations of the school.
Instruction language: English.
Chinese language requirement: HSK level 4.
Minimum graduation credits: 135 credits.
Awarded degree: Bachelor of Engineering.